Effective as of 20 July 2018.
ERA Calligraphy ('the company') operates the https://www.eracalligraphy.com/ website ('the service'). This page informs you of the company's policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Your first and last name, email address, telephone number and shipping address, wedding details, guest lists and addresses
The company is committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to protect your data the company adopts suitable physical and electronic safeguards.
We may collect information about how the service is accessed and used ('usage data'). This usage data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of cookies that the company use:
- Session cookies. The company uses session cookies to operate our service.
- Preference cookies. The company uses preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies. The company uses security cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
ERA Calligraphy uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the service.
- To notify you about changes to the service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service.
- To monitor the usage of the service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that the company transfers the data, including personal data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
ERA Calligraphy may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ERA Calligraphy
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service ('service providers'), to provide the service on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our service is used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites